Lindsay & Aaron: Married

A few weeks ago I was second shooter for my friend and wedding partner Brynn (she is amazing) and it was such a great wedding to end the year. We have so many fun weddings booked for 2011 and I cannot wait! Here is a little glimpse of Lindsay & Aaron's wedding at The Hills Hotel. Lindsay & Aaron were married in a gorgeous Catholic church in Rancho Santa Margarita and then we pulled over on the way to the reception to capture some photos in the rain. I think shooting in the rain was one of the best photography experiences I have ever had and it made for some awesome photos. After our shoot in the rain we drove over to The Hills Hotel for a gorgeous pink and white reception and the night ended with great food, toasts and a ton of dancing.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment