Navarro Wedding: Part 1

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Whitney and Teddy's wedding at Tivoli Terrace in Laguna Beach. It was extremely challenging for me to narrow down the photos for this blog post so I decided to start with the ladies, so the gents will have to wait another day or two. Sorry fellas.

Whitney is stunning and looked absolutely incredible in her wedding gown. It was so much fun walking around Laguna with all of these beautiful and easygoing ladies. Photographing a bride and her bridesmaids is one of my favorite parts of a wedding, pre-ceremony. I love watching bridesmaids care for and help a bride with everything she needs before she is given to her groom. Here are my favs of the ladies...
























Whitney, you are gorgeous






















































No comments:

Post a Comment