Teaser

I'm leaving for a girls trip with my mom and sisters to New Orleans in the morning so I thought I'd leave you with a little teaser of what I'm working on and will post more of soon.

I met up with Jenny and Luke to take maternity photos and was laughing non-stop the entire time. Luke has a background in modeling, you may be able to tell, and I was loving it! Typically I have to tell guys what to do, how to pose, where to look and to shake out the nerves. Luke here, was the exception. Jenny and Luke are beautiful people inside and out and I cannot wait to show you more. This one is for Jenny!



I have known baby Jordyn since she was born and she continues to get more and more adorable. Her sweet chubby cheeks were calling my name and because I know her parents, I was able to cave in and kiss them. Check back soon for more of miss Jordyn and her sweet parents.



I was so fortunate to be able to photograph Brent and Lori's wedding last weekend at the St. Regis Resort in Monarch Beach. Brent is my dad's business partner and best friend, so I have known Brent all of my life and I feel so blessed that I was able to play a part in his special day. Many more of these two to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment