True beauty

Meet Tessa.

She is one of the most incredible people on the face of the earth and she happens to be my younger sister. Is it weird to look "up" to your "younger" sister? I do. Her looks are stunning, her personality is intriguing, her laugh is contagious, her smile is uplifting, her heart is full of passion, but more importantly, her faith is inspiring. She is a light in this world and will go on to do amazing things in her life for God, for others and for her family. I love you Tess, you are one of a kind. You are one my best friends in the world and I admire you more than you could ever know (I teared up just writing this and looking at your beautiful face). Congratulations on graduating with your Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, you are going to help change so many lives. I am incredibly proud of you and so excited to watch you do wonderful things.
I love you sissy.











































No comments:

Post a Comment