Fudraising Mini Sessions

With upcoming weddings, vacations and my busy summer and fall schedule, I've decided to offer more mini sessions. They will be offered for specific dates and times so please e-mail for more information. Another thing I would like to do for the months of August and September is help raise money for baby Ruby. My friend and wedding partner, Brynn, introduced me to Ruby's blog a few months ago and she has been on my mind every single day. Ruby is seven months old and was diagnosed with a rare liver disease that has resulted in her need for a liver transplant. She is awaiting a transplant and her sweet family is in need of your prayers and support. For every mini session booked, $50 will be donated to Ruby and her family. A $50 deposit check made out to the Taylor family is due at the time of booking and the remainder will be due at the time of the session. E-mail for details and booking.

Check out Ruby's blog here
For updates updates click here
Check out their beautiful family photos taken by Brynn here


No comments:

Post a Comment