Mini Session: Carlson Family

This precious baby girl is the niece of my best friend of seventeen years, so to say I was excited to take her photos is an understatement. I wanted to take her home with me! Baby Ella was five weeks old when we took her photos and she was such a great sport. Her daddy is wrapped around her tiny little finger and mommy practically had to tear her out of his arms for a turn. I love the father-daughter relationship, there is something so special about a "daddy's little girl" and Ella is exactly that. I can't wait for those days. Don't worry, she is just as much of her mommy's girl as she is her daddy's, she is one blessed little baby. Thank you Ella for being such a perfect little model, I adore you. Here are some of my fav's...

























Ella smiling at her daddy...

























2 comments:

  1. You are amazing as always Kelsey! Thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO very welcome Jenny! I just love your little princess! :)

    ReplyDelete