Let the good times roll...

This little cutie has made her appearance on my blog a few times now and I just adore her! She is the happiest baby that I have ever photographed and she literally loves the camera, or maybe she just enjoys her mommy and I making funny noises and faces behind the camera. Her pretty mama and I met when she was a teacher and we have become good friends over the past year. I was lucky enough to see baby Emerson within the first two weeks she was born and I love watching her grow into a gorgeous little girl. Thank you little Em for always making me smile! Mommy and I will schedule a lunch date soon!

(P.s. Forgive me for the color issues in my last post, the blog had some minor technical difficulties but are now sorted out) :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment