Sweet Love

Juror #4 speaking. For the past week I have been on a jury listening to countless testimonies waiting to deliberate with other patient jurors. I expected to be in court until April 4th but due to my surprise the oh. so. wonderful. judge excused us today due to the case being settled. So you may understand my absence in the blog world but I promise you that I am back in action and getting a bunch of fun shoots ready to post. 

I had the privilege to photograph Tom and Joanne's wedding in February as second shooter for my wonderful friend and wedding partner Brynn. I felt incredibly blessed to be a part of Tom and Joanne's special day.

Tom and Joanne are two of the most incredible people that I have had the pleasure of working with. They are so in love with eachother and their faith alone can move mountains. They love with God's love. They exhibit His kindness, mercy and grace. They shine like a city on a hill, like salt in the world, just as He has called us to shine. Their love is beautiful.

"Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned." Song of Solomon 8:7 

Tom & Joanne, I pray that God will continue to bless and enrich your love and your life together as only He can. For we love because He first loved us.

First I must comment on how beautiful Joanne was on her wedding day

The gorgeous mothers lighting the candles...



One of my absolute favorite parts of a wedding is watching a father give his daughter away... unbelievably sweet.

Tom adores, cherishes, comforts, supports, encourages and loves his bride. I love how he is so tender in the way he helps her.









 





 


 

Some of the reception details...



The gorgeous cake

Beautiful flowers to ring in spring time

No comments:

Post a Comment